- revwilliamAsked on April 11, 2015 at 02:08 PM
I created a Contact Form and activated the multilingual feature to also show automatically on a browser with French as the default language. I followed the processes recommended to make a form multilingual. The form is not working as it should. Could you help me out here. The link to my form is: http://form.myjotform.com/form/22747984178571
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 11, 2015 at 07:08 PM
When I checked your jotform http://www.myjotform.com/form/22747984178571 , I see that English was the default language
To set French as the default language, please refer to the screenshot below on how to set it.
In the language Options Uncheck also the option "Detect user browser language"
this should not auto detect then the current browser's language on the end-user side
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- revwilliamAnswered on April 11, 2015 at 07:15 PM
Thanks for your response. Perhaps, I did not make myself very clear. I want the form to show in English and French depending on the language of the website user. That is why I have the current settings on the form. However, it is not working for me. It is showing up in English only irrespective of browser language. What else can I do?
- revwilliamAnswered on April 11, 2015 at 07:19 PM
I even noticed that the form is showing in French in your screenshot but the title is still English in spite of the fact that the title of the form is already translated to French.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 11, 2015 at 08:25 PM
Thank you for the clarification and I apologize for misunderstanding the original issue.
As I checked the embedded form on the website, I noticed there were script conflict happening on the web page.
Please try first re-embedding again your jotform http://www.myjotform.com/form/22747984178571 on the website, but this time use its iframe embed code
user guide: -Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Check if this makes any difference.
As for the header text "Contact Us" not being translated, please double check that you had it translated properly
Since the Header text was from an old template, when it gets properly translated, it will loose its styling
Hope this help. Please let us know how it goes.