- obryanjAsked on May 07, 2015 at 02:58 PM
We don't want to put the form on our website as it invites unwanted responses. Would rather send them a link to the appropriate form to the prospective patient. How do I do this?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 03:42 PM
First off, welcome to JotForm! If you would like, you can import your forms and their associated data to your JotForm account. Here is our comparison page that has our import tools:
As per your question in this thread, here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Embed" button of form toolbar.
3. In the "Embed Form Wizard", you can get the form URL. Please check the screenshot:
This can be sent in the same manner you were doing previously.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.