What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Do feel free to ask your questions and we would be happy to answer all of your questions for you.
My questions are below. Most of our current forms are E-commerce, where people register for events, courses, sports camps, and music camps. We are looking to replace out current form builder application if JotForm can meet our needs. I can be reached at 615-460-8003 if it is easier to talk.
1. We have had requests from users who want to register for an event, and who want to make a deposit payment first to secure a spot, and then pay the balance due later. Is this possible with JOT?
2. We would also like to do recurring payments, is this the same as setting up a “Subscription” in JOT?
3. It PayPal Pro the same as PayPal PayFLow Pro (which is the payment gateway we are using now)?
4. Can we put an identifier on a form so that accounting would know which form was used for payment?
5. Is there a running total option, so the user know what the total amount will be?
Systems Support Specialist
I see that your questions from here were also already ask separately on new thread for each. That is the right thing to do.
They have now been responded to. For any updates or follow up message, you can respond to them individually also.