- gina4118Asked on August 02, 2015 at 08:46 AM
Hi, im sorry I figured the last issue out myself (about the folder) I have a question about facebook. I linked the contracts with my photography fb page. so clients can click on the tab and fill out my contract. However, I have 4 different contracts, depending on the type of session they would like to sign up for. The issue is, is that only one contract can be displayed at a time, unless i manually change it for them, is that correct? Is there a way that they can choose which contract they would like to sign? thanks
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 02, 2015 at 12:21 PM
Please consider the following workaround:
1) Get the direct link of each of your contract forms, example:
2) Create a new blank form in which you will have to:
a) Add a radio button field, with the number of options equal to the number of contract forms you have available for the user to fill, depending on which one they choose.
b) Add the iframe Embed widgets depending on the the amount of forms.: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/iframe_embed
C) When you add each widget, the iframe embed settings windows pops up, there you will have to enter the URL of each contract form:
3) You will need to create a conditions to hide or show an Iframe Embed width(which will display one of your contract forms) based on the option chosen:
Here is my example form: http://form.jotform.co/form/52128127244853
Hope this helps.