- marianidoAsked on August 12, 2015 at 01:50 PM
Hi, i need to build a matrix with different type of inputs, i mean: first column: text area, second: check box, tirdh: radio button, and so on.
Is it possible?
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 04:20 PM
Thanks for asking, Dan. That's not currently possible with the default matrix tool found in the form builder. However, there are at least two widgets which should fit the bill:
Here's a pretty comprehensive guide on the latter.
Please see How to Add a Widget to your Form.
If you need more help with this, please let us know.
- marianidoAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 06:32 PM
Thanks for your answer!
But I think that those widgets does not solve the matter.
I'm attaching an image,perhaps you can give me another clue. The point is my respondent is in each row (class of associate) and with your widget proposal, I feel I not solving the issue.
So any other idea will be welcomed
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 02:22 AM
I think the Configurable List widget can help you with this. I created a sample form - http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52231858557967? Is this what you are looking for? You can try to clone the to have a closer look on the setup.
We can help you set this up in your form. Please provide to us the link or name of the form in questions so we can better assist you?
We will wait for your response.
- marianidoAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Thanks a lot for your answer.!!!
So far it is all what i need.
- CharlieAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 01:45 PM
Glad to hear that my colleagues' suggestions worked.
Should you need more assistance on this, please do let us know.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 15, 2016 at 02:38 AM
This is an old thread. To better assist you, I have moved your concern to a new thread where I will be answering your question. Please follow the link below: