- kausewayAsked on August 31, 2015 at 11:08 PM
Once a month this widget stops pulling data from my other field.
1) How do I click on the little edit button to link it to the correct field so it knows the total::??
- kausewayAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 11:12 PM
- kausewayAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 12:07 AM
Found a way to do it. It is getting annoying that I lose connection to stripe and the field I use for the stripe total.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 06:47 AM
To pass an amount to your Payment Tool. You can try the following steps:
1. Add a Calculation field that will compute your total amount.
2. Set the Payment Tool to "Collect Donations/Custom Amount Payments" option.
3. Set "Get Amount From" to the Calculation field.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- kausewayAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 09:24 AM
Oh I know how to do that. The problem is the form randomly breaks and I have no idea until 1 or 2 days later when I lose sales. Very frustrating.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 12:12 PM
I have tested your form and calculation field is passing correct data to payment field.
Can you please explain in more details what to you mean when you say that your form "randomly breaks"?
You can try to clear your form cache and reintegrate Stripe payment field.
Looking forward to your reply.