- consumerscoverageAsked on September 12, 2015 at 10:58 AM
We offer some payment options only seasonally.
So every time we want to offer a payment option, we have to manually edit the payment wizard and add it and then
delete it later & repeat.
Can you a check box to the payment wizard so that that certain choices are disabled to not show unless unchecked.
Even better, if you can add a conditional field, i.e. if Month = 07, then show payment option # 3.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 03:41 AM
Yes that's possible with Jotform. You can show the payment field or hide it depending on the answer from the other field.
You can also hide it base on the current date.
1. First, you have to add a datetime field to your form and enable current date so it populates the current date. You can also hide this field if you don't want it to appear on the live form. (Right click the field > Hide Field).
2. Then create the condition that will show the payment field if it meets the condition rules.
This will only show the payment field if date is after the month of August.
Hope this helps!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 03:43 AM
By the way, just to clarify, you can't show/hide individual payment items. You can only show/hide the entire payment field.
- MarcAnswered on September 13, 2015 at 01:43 PM
So, I would add two payment fields and use a condition, for which one to show?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 02:01 AM
Please be noted that it is currently not possible to add more than one payment question in your form. You may like to take a look at the following guide on how to create form with multiple payment options: https://www.jotform.com/help/182-How-to-Create-a-Basic-Multiple-Payment-form
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.