- radiocodersAsked on September 25, 2015 at 12:52 PM
My forms only work corectly on Crome
It looks like html window is not big enough for form to expand. On google chrome everything is ok, but on other browsers it cuts the form and it can not be used.
I use WIX site builder and Iframe to embed form
thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 02:25 PM
I have tested your embedded form and I was able to reproduce mentioned issue. Can you try to remove the script tag in the iFrame embed code of your form. Remove this tag in your iFrame code:
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- radiocodersAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 04:23 PM
Thank you soooo much , this solved a problem!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 04:44 PM
On behalf of my colleague, BJoanna, you're most welcome. Should you have any other concerns or questions, please feel free to let us know and we will be glad to help you. Thank you.
- giacomanAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 04:47 PMThank you guys, you are all so helpful.