- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 03:10 AM
As far as I know you can change the ID. I researched and find the video at the following link:
I hope it helps.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- LydraAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 03:23 AM
ummm so in regards to the Infusionsoft fileupload widget app, it asks for the Infusionsoft ID to upload the file to the customer filebox.
Can this widget be changed so we can ask for the email address rather than the Infusionsoft ID.
Thanks but that video was unrelated!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 04:50 AM
I will ask it to our developer then get back to you.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 01:50 PM
I asked it to our developer.
I will escalate it to our second level as a feature request and one of our developers will take a look here, you will be notified about it if there will be an update via this thread.
- LydraAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 11:40 AM
Amazing thanks so much for that! Is there any timeframe or will I just get a notification
- CharlieAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 12:07 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time frame from this. This will depend on our developers current work load. With that, we are unable to guarantee that this will be implemented anytime soon. But rest assure that our developers are already aware of this as a feature request. Should there be any updates, you will receive it directly on this thread.
Thank you for understanding.
- LydraAnswered on December 23, 2015 at 08:38 PM
OK I understand seems that its a needed feature as the ID is not a useable feature.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 24, 2015 at 12:59 AM
As my colleague mentioned, we do not have an estimated time frame for this. Feature requests are usually processed by number of requests coming from our users. So if more users are requesting same feature, it has higher chances that it will be implemented.
If there are any updates we will inform you via this thread.
- lidimockoAnswered on April 23, 2016 at 10:40 PM
Hi, is there an update on this? I agree with Lydra. The user id to upload the file is not useful!!
Ideally we should be able to provide a combination of First Name, Last Name and email, and use that to match to a corresponding contact in InfusionSoft. When it doesn't find a match, it could create a new contact, or send some notification to the infusionSoft account owner.
This would be a great featured to have, and I am sure it would increase JotForm's user base.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 23, 2016 at 11:52 PM
Unfortunately, we still have no updates on this. But we will inform you once we have developments on this matter.
Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 03, 2016 at 01:08 AM
You can now use the contact email address to upload files.
Give it a spin and let us know.