- internationalminingAsked on February 06, 2016 at 11:41 AM
We have recently taken over some client websites who have embedded Jotforms into the website. Unfortunately, we have no idea how to use Jotforms and for some reason the form submission notifications have stopped coming through to their mailboxes.
Can you tell me how I find out what the email addresses are for each active form to check to make sure that the recipient mailboxes exist still?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 06, 2016 at 09:13 PM
Sure, we will be glad to assist you, please check this guides:
1) How to find and change the email address used for notification email?: https://www.jotform.com/help/41-How-to-find-and-change-the-email-address-used-for-notification-email
2) Make sure that all of your form's email alerts (on each form) are set this way:
Sender Name :Make sure you assign it to a field from your form where the user enters her name (usually the"Name" field -or similar)
Sender E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Note: If you leave the "Sender Name" with "Please Select" as a value, then e-mail servers will likely reject messages coming from our servers as SPAM. This will cause the recipient's address to end up in our bounce list.
3) In order to check if the email address used for notifications is in bounce list, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/262-How-to-remove-your-email-address-from-bounce-list
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.