- aseaflorinasAsked on February 09, 2016 at 08:08 AM
Hi there, I was thinking if there is any risk for the emails of the contact persons be exposed???
- CharlieAnswered on February 09, 2016 at 11:39 AM
Here are the security features/details that have been shared by our upper management:
- We have bug bounty programs where we pay outside parties for
reporting vulnerabilities in our system.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located on SSAE16 Audited facilities.
Servers are well secured and maintained by our back-end team. I hope that helps.