- swapna_summitAsked on February 25, 2016 at 09:15 AM
We are looking at downloading PDF submissions based on what the user has filled out and I see that the option enabled in the email notifier works great,
1. We want to be able to customise the pdf submission a lot more by adding logos (images), etc. I see that there is only option to add an image url, how would we add one from our computer?2. Are we able to pull these pdf files to our own location for record purposes, like via the API?3. Should a person edit the form, will the submission date change on the form? We would like to compare edits so would like to know if this is possible,4. Is there an option to limit the number of edits per submission / stop allowing edits on a submission after a while, or can this only apply to a form?5. How can we import data to prepopulate fields if for e.g. an existing client enters his ID number and certain fields are pre populated?
Please answer all my questions on this thread :)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 25, 2016 at 12:23 PM
Answering to your first question:
Yes, you can add logos and images to your report, while on the submissions page just click on "Get PDF"->"Customize PDF".
Then click on "Add image" then paste the URL, unfortunately, there is not an option to upload the image directly, so you need to upload it and then paste the URL there, if you would like we can escalate it to our second level, our developers may take it into account and it might be developed.
In regards to your other questions, they have been moved to this threads:
This is in order to assist you better and avoid discuss multiple issues or questions in the same thread.
- swapna_summitAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 04:24 AM
Thanks for the reply,
Where do i upload the image to get a URL?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 08:21 AM
You will have to upload image in your own server or any public image hosting websites and then grab the URL of that image.
Alternatively you can also upload image in your form and then grab the image URL which can be used in your submission PDF. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- swapna_summitAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 08:23 AM
Thank you! I will try this, didnt think of it!