- unitedinharmonyAsked on March 01, 2016 at 01:32 PM
I added our paypal account as a payment button on our form, however when we get redirected to the paypal site and click on the option to continue as a guest, the site requires us to create a paypal account and user name. I don't want to have to require people to create a paypal account.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 02:56 PM
I would like to suggest enabling a 'PayPal Account Optional' option under your PayPal account to allow your users to complete their payments without creating PayPal accounts. Please see the following tutorial:
*Your PayPal Account must be either Premier or Business. Personal Accounts do not have this option.
More information is available on this PayPal community thread.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- unitedinharmonyAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 03:45 PMwe are already paypal optional
United in Harmony
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 05:06 PM
I have submitted a test entry, and it looks like that the PayPal optional feature is working right with your account. Here is a screenshot:
- unitedinharmonyAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 05:45 PMYes thank you