- mjgroupAsked on March 23, 2016 at 10:41 AM
I have created a form and when I view it where I have embedded it into my squarespace site on a PC it looks fine. However when I view the same form from my Mac in both Chrome and Safari, I seem to get a grey background behind the form as per the screenshot.
Thanks in advance,
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 11:04 AM
You can easily beat this problem by injecting some custom CSS to your form. Please, copy&paste the necessary code from the below:
background-color: #ffffff !important;
After applying, please don't forget to let us know the results.
- mjgroupAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 11:27 AM
Fabulous, thank you Mert, that did the trick. :)
Interestingly now though when I can see my screenshot I uploaded, it doesn't actually have the grey background but just the border around the form! - How strange.
I have now lost the nice border around the form though, anyway to get this back?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 11:42 AM
Caro, you are most welcome, glad to see it is working; but are you still seeing the borders or box shadows around the form? I disabled them to avoid this issue. Moreover, I couldn't see any of them when I check the current version of your form:
If you are seeing those, please do let us know.
- mjgroupAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 11:50 AM
No I can't see a border/box shadow, but quite liked the border around the form, just not the grey background; anyhow I have now realised you removed that too in the CSS and have deleted that line, so everything is working perfectly :)
Thanks for the prompt response!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 12:02 PM
Glad to hear that. So, please let us know, if you encounter any problem with your form.
Have a great day.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 05:01 PM
We will address your issue on this thread shortly: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1152648