- iqueofficeAsked on April 04, 2016 at 01:20 PM
I need to know how I can have JotForm send me an email when an employee fills out a Time Off Request form and I need to be able to edit this submission to show if I approve or deny this and then auto email the employee. How can I do this?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 03:41 PM
Please follow the next steps:
1) Add the approve field/section to your form.
2) Add an email notification to receive the form submission email alerts.
You will be able to edit form entries from submissions page, and/or using an edit link (which can be included into the emails).
3) Add an email autoresponder to email the form users.
Make sure to select a 'Send on editing submission' under advanced settings.
4) Use conditional logic in order to email the form users when their request is approved/denied.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.