- mariekinsellaAsked on April 08, 2016 at 06:01 PMI am attempting to hide empty fields but the application has recently been updated and this feature is now missing. I have a Silver Account Type...does this mean that I will no longer have the ability to hide empty fields? I also do not get the same options as those listed in the screen shot. I am also surprised to see this same issue in 2014...two years ago. Hope you can tell me a work around for this. We did see where some others were told to use &old, but this did not work for us.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 08, 2016 at 06:15 PM
Please accept our apologies on the inconveniences caused.
We are still working on the new user interface. The 'Hide Empty Fields on Emails' option should be implemented in our new UI in the nearest time.
In the meantime, you can switch between original and new user interface versions by accessing the following links.
We will let you know once we have any updates on this.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 03:47 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience. We've updated the usage of the Hide Empty Fields feature.
From now on, you can enable/disable this feature for your notification and autoresponder emails separately.
To enable this option, you can follow the steps as seen in the screenshot and explained below:
1. Go to Advanced tab from your email settings.
2. Toggle Yes from the Hide Empty Fields section.
3. Click Save to apply your changes.
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us if any issue arises with this feature.