- jntsouAsked on April 17, 2016 at 01:25 PM
How can I set up inventory control with Dwolla payment form? Inventory control is really important for my business. I can't always use inventory widget when I need to take credit card payment or Dwolla payment.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 17, 2016 at 02:42 PM
Unfortunately, that feature is not implemented in the integration. A way around with the Inventory widget would be:
1) Adding a Form Calculation widget and perform the calculation: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-Perform-Calculation-in-the-Form
2) Passing the total to the payment integration: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
Let us know if you need more help.
- jntsouAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 02:43 AMI know how to insert calculation and inventory field. However, I need to
find out how to take Dwolla payment once I set up the inventory control and
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on April 18, 2016 at 04:36 AM
The example form that my colleague was suggested shows you how to get the total amount of your product with the Dwolla Payment Integration.
You need to choose Collect/donations Custom amount payments option to get the total amount as you see below:
At that time, it will work as expected. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.