- art_crateAsked on April 19, 2016 at 05:19 PM
I have embedded my form on my squarespace site using the squarespace embed code jotform supplies. However when I view my form on moble it cuts off some of my form.
This is weird because it is not cutting off the form button, but the form options (see screenshot).Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 07:25 PM
The issue is seems to be related to mobile CSS code related to the form widgets.
Please try adjusting the code a bit to use inherit height to see if it solves the problem. Here is updated CSS:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- art_crateAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 07:41 PM
Can you help with the code?
I don't want to mess up any of the css.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 11:04 PM
I've updated the CSS code on your JotForm and the form is now displaying properly on the mobile devices.
Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- art_crateAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 02:47 PM
Thank you so much for fixing the issue, everything seems to be working perfectly now!