- nevillemwalimoAsked on May 15, 2016 at 10:39 AM
please can you assist in deleting the logic jumps for the below link;
the condtion are making my browser to freeze since there messed up,a man unable to acccess the contion area.
please delete all the condition.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 15, 2016 at 12:53 PM
You can delete the condition by clicking the gear icon and then clicking the delete button.
May I know what browser are you using? Please try to test if it will work on another browser.
I will clear your form cache so that your forms will be refreshed from our servers.
If it is still the same, please try cloning the form. Here's a guide: How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
If the issue persist, then please try using the Form Revision tool so that you can revert to a previous version of the form where the conditions are not yet configured. Here's a guide: How-to-View-Form-Revision-History
Let us know if you're still having issues. Thank you.
- nevillemwalimoAnswered on May 15, 2016 at 01:44 PMam using firefox
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 15, 2016 at 01:48 PM
Have you managed to delete them by following the instructions provided by my colleague?
- nevillemwalimoAnswered on May 15, 2016 at 02:44 PMyes i have managed, thank you.