- SPetcherAsked on May 21, 2016 at 12:07 PM
Everything seems to work the only problem is that none of the wording is visible, the only thing visible is the tick box.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 21, 2016 at 01:14 PM
I checked the page URL that you provided but it says it cannot be found. Please check if the URL is correct.
When I checked your stand alone form (https://www.jotform.com/61383089657366), I was able to see the Terms and Conditions.
Please try to re-embed your form using the Iframe method. This will prevent script conflicts between the form and the webpage.
If the issue persist, please try to remove and add back the widget. Please check if the widget will appear if you'll use another browser. If it is still the same, please try cloning your form.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- SPetcherAnswered on May 21, 2016 at 01:44 PMThe link probably did not work because I was editing the page, Yes it do's work fine in your site but not in mine its baffling.
In case the link I gave you was wrong try this.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 21, 2016 at 02:59 PM
You are using the source codes and you have the old version of the form in the page. Please re-embed your form using our iframe method to fix it: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 22, 2016 at 05:31 AM
Glad to hear that the issue regarding the widget is already resolved. I will create a separate thread for your other issue. Here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/844229