- crystalinnovativeAsked on May 25, 2016 at 06:03 AM
I want to add a function on my form which is a job card to enable the user click start on the time they start a task and stop when they end a task and both values are recorded automatically. Kind of a stop watch.
Is this possible.
- victorAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 09:11 AM
I am assuming you are looking for a timer to calculate how long a users takes to fill and submit a form. We currently have two different widgets that can help with this.
Once the form is opened, the timer will automatically start counting.
Please let us know if this helps.
- crystalinnovativeAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 01:27 PM
is used by my employees to register the time they have spent on a given task every day.
I would like to use this form as a clock card, when they start work I want them to have a button they can click to indicate the time they started work in the morning, then at the end of the day they can click stop and the function records the time taken automatically. That's what I am looking for.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 25, 2016 at 02:35 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have a direct feature that would allow you to do that. A workaround would be to add a textbox in the form to allow an employee to manually enter the time they have spent for the day. Or, use platforms such as Teamwork to log times (https://www.teamwork.com/blog/mobile-timer/).
- kittycat513Answered on February 22, 2017 at 09:32 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 12:35 PM
I opened a separate thread for you and we will attend it here. Since this is an older thread.