- michaelpanAsked on June 15, 2016 at 02:52 PM
Hello - I am having this issue too. We have added the IFrame. Here is the link. It works with explorer, etc. but not with Chrome. Can you review and let us know what is going on? How can we fix for Chrome?
We have tried the following:
- taking out excess script from iframe
- used iframe
- used custom code
- making height of form the form of the page
- etc. but none have completely fixed the issue.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 04:21 PM
I have checked webpage you provided in Google Chrome and your form is not shown. You form is also not shown in Mozilla Firefox on my end.
Height of you iFrame code is set to 122px. You need to increase height of your iFrame code. You can remove iFrame code and replace it with new iFrame code.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.