- gramediaAsked on June 16, 2016 at 06:37 AM
How to stop Auto-Renewal Terms?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 07:39 AM
If you want to downgrade your account,you can do it on billing page so you will not payment anymore. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- gramediaAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 12:22 AM
Hai, if i downgrade my account it my submition data has gone?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 01:47 AM
If you downgrade your subscription to Bronze, your submissions will not get removed. Your file storage space is still within limits for Bronze as well so it will be fine. Bronze subscription has a 10,000 form views limit, you have only so far incurred 2,167, so it is fine.
But if you downgrade to Free subscription, there will be some concerns:
1) Your submissions will be limited to the latest 500 submissions that you have, currently you have 888 submissions. So 388 will be removed.
2) Your subscription will temporarily be suspended also because Free subscribers are only allowed 100MB file storage space. You are currently using 1.31GB which is beyond the allowed space for free users.
3) Free users are also allowed 1000 form views per month, and you have already incurred 2167 as of today. This will cause your account to become temporarily suspended again until the renewal next month.
Hope this clarifies some concerns.
If you have questions, please do let us know.
- gramediaAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 01:55 AM
I already paid for 3 months but i decide to close my campaign, so i dont want to re new my subscription and i dont want to pay anymore.
According your information, i can stop but my data will lose, right? Do you have other solution if i want to stop but i don't lose my data?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 03:03 AM
The data that will be removed as stated by my colleague in number 1 are the 388 submission out of 888 currently in your account. Free accounts can store 500 total submissions on their account, so when you downgrade to Free the 388 submissions will be removed.
If you want to have a copy of the submissions, I would suggest to export all your current data before you downgrade. To export all your data, please follow this guide: New Feature: Export Your Data for All of Your Forms with the New Data Export Tool. If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 03:09 AM
I have moved your concern on a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check the thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/876342. We will attend to your concern on that thread accordingly. Regards.