- CharliMatzAsked on July 29, 2016 at 06:39 PM
Looks like we are getting the notifications now, but this does not match the actual form. See our form.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 07:02 PM
You have opened many thread for the same issue, please keep your replies on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/893994
- CharliMatzAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 07:04 PM
So what is the resolution to my questions?
- CharliMatzAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 07:11 PMI do not know how to look for or resolve this item. What type of failure am I looking for?Answered by sockittome
These emails are NOT SENDING; whitelisting will do nothing. The failure is on your side, confirmed via Barracuda logs and email logs from within my account on jotform.
- CharliMatzAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 07:15 PMNot in any spam or junk folders either.CharliAnswered by BDAVID
Have you checked the spam or junk folders for your email recipients? They are not in our bounce list.
Please try white-listing our domain names:
- CharliMatzAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 07:22 PM
This is what comes back but it does not match the actual form. Why? Please look at the form I have built.
- CharliMatzAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 07:35 PM
I also have 27 personal emails from classmates that have sent us their registrations, but we have not seen them and the individuals have not received a confirmation email.
I do not know where else to look or how to resolve this issue.
I cannot add a payment option until these basic issues are taken care of. No one will feel safe paying on line, if we can't even get their registration.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 11:22 PM
We have escalated your issue to our second level on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/893994
You will be updated via that thread by one of our developers when there is a resolution.