- DanAsked on August 01, 2016 at 01:41 PM
I have several forms set up under email@example.com. thus anytime a form is submitted the form results are sent to that email address. I would instead like for all form submissions to be sent to Crossfitmodifica@gmail.com.
Hhow can this be done?
- victorAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 02:59 PM
I have just reviewed your account and did not see any forms under your email. I am assuming that this has already been resolved.
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate contacting us.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 03:45 PMI made all of the forms on the dkcfm2@gmail account under the shared forms
folder. I want to make sure that all form submissions go to
email@example.com because I will be deleting dkcfm2@gmail shortly.
At the moment all form submissions go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- victorAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 04:56 PM
If you created forms under the folder crossfitmodifica, all the forms will be located in that account. I have reviewed your account again and you do not have any forms in your account. I do see 12 forms in the account crossfitmodifica.
- email@example.comAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 05:46 PMI know where the forms are physically located at. My concern is that all
form submissions go to dkcfm2@gmail. I want to make sure all form
submissions go to crossfitmodifica@gmail and not dkcfm2@gmail. How can I
make sure this happens once I delete the dkcfm2@gmail account.
- victorAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 07:22 PM
You should not have to worry where the submission are getting store in. All the forms are located in the other account crossfitmodifica. As long as the forms are located in this account, all the submission will also be stored here.
If they were being stored in another account, we would have a real security problem. Luckily we don't :) . Your account does not have any forms and no submissions will be stored here.
If you have in other concern, please let us know.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 06:45 AMI am not worried about where the submissions are getting stored.
I'll try to explain this again. I have deleted email@example.com as the sub
account to crossfitmodifica@gmail. Once I did that I went ahead and tried
to submit a form to see if I would get an email notification at the
crossfitmodifica@gmail address. I did not. There is now no way to know that
someone has submitted a form because the notification email with the output
responses is not coming to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also when I went to submit a form I got a "temporary unavailable" notice
that popped up.
- IrshadAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 10:46 AM
I have just checked your account, and I am not able to see any of the form in your account. Please send us the form URLs, so we can verify what email address has been used in the forms for getting the email notifications of form submissions.
You can also check how to set email notifications of form submissions, on the below URL:
Earlier we faced some technical issues, and because of that you got "temporary unavailable" notice. So we apologies for that. Now that technical issue has been fixed. So please check it once again. Thanks.
- email@example.comAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 11:45 AMNevermind I was able to figure it out once I realized there are
notification features I could edit within each form. I appreciate the
consistent reaponces to help me figure out how to make the changes. I look
forward to using jotforms on other forms of business in the future.