What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to hide empty fields from email notifications.Asked by nsaracini on August 11, 2016 at 12:11 PM
I have a form that has a conditional question at the end ("Are there any more calls you would like to add?") and if yes, a new set of questions come up. If the person who fills out the form says no, how can I make it so that the remaining questions do not get put into the e-mail that the form generates?
email information removing and Make end how
The email notification will not show empty fields. Please do the following:
1) Delete your existing email notification:
2) Clear your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
3) Clear your browsers cache.
4) Log back in, and create your notification again: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Let us know if you need more help.
This didn't work.
Please try enabling the option to hide empty fields through the old interface, in order to bring the old interface, follow these steps:
1) Once on the edit mode of your form, add "?&old" at the end of the URL of the browser search bar, and hit the "enter" key.
2) Then go to Preferences>>Advance Settings, and enable the "Hide Empty Fields on Emails" option, and make sure to save your form.
3) Test your form.
In order to bring the current interface, simply clear cache and log back in. Let us know if that helps.