- nsaraciniAsked on August 11, 2016 at 12:11 PM
I have a form that has a conditional question at the end ("Are there any more calls you would like to add?") and if yes, a new set of questions come up. If the person who fills out the form says no, how can I make it so that the remaining questions do not get put into the e-mail that the form generates?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 01:45 PM
The email notification will not show empty fields. Please do the following:
1) Delete your existing email notification:
2) Clear your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
3) Clear your browsers cache.
4) Log back in, and create your notification again: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Let us know if you need more help.
- nsaraciniAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 02:03 PM
This didn't work.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 11, 2016 at 02:39 PM
Please try enabling the option to hide empty fields through the old interface, in order to bring the old interface, follow these steps:
1) Once on the edit mode of your form, add "?&old" at the end of the URL of the browser search bar, and hit the "enter" key.
2) Then go to Preferences>>Advance Settings, and enable the "Hide Empty Fields on Emails" option, and make sure to save your form.
3) Test your form.
In order to bring the current interface, simply clear cache and log back in. Let us know if that helps.