- enterpriseforceAsked on August 12, 2016 at 04:50 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 06:26 AM
That's possible by prepopulating the boxes through URL parameters.
You can also use this app to make the preopulation easier for you http://prepopulate.jotform.io/. The app also provides a short URL if you prefer to use it instead of the long URL.
If you need further assistance, let us know.
- enterpriseforceAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 07:44 AM
Thanks for the quick response. But does it mean that if I prepopulate the fields, the form URL will change?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 10:44 AM
Yes, the URL of the form that you'll share will be changed since you will pre-populating the fields. If you want, you can use a URL Shorterner web apps.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- enterpriseforceAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 05:03 PM
Oh, is there no way to retain the same URL and prepopulate table values? :(
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 06:38 PM
Unfortunately, that is not possible. You can embed the form on your website and publish the page instead of the direct form URL. You can use our iframe method:
Just replace the URL in the iframe with the prepopulated URL.