- RahmanAuliaAsked on August 20, 2016 at 12:38 AM
Hi, please help, i can't change the error message.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 01:26 AM
You can follow this user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/61-How-to-Change-Form-Warnings
I test on your form https://www.jotform.me/form/62301004767447 and it was working
- RahmanAuliaAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 01:48 AM
I mean the change i've made is not saved by the system. It is still default warnings.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 03:38 AM
Thanks for reporting. I was able to reproduce the problem. I have now raised this to our developers so they can fix this as soon as possible. We'll let you know via this thread.
For now, we suggest editing the form warnings in the old preferences wizard. It should work.
1. Append &old parameter in the address URL while editing your form or visit this URL https://www.jotform.com/?old
2. Go to Preferences > Advanced Settings then edit your Form Warnings
Make sure to save your form after that.
If in case you want to go back to the new wizard again, replace &old with &test
If you need further assistance, let us know.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on August 22, 2016 at 09:59 AM
Thanks for your report. We fixed the issue. Could you please try it again and let us know if you have any problems?