- profitnessmxAsked on August 23, 2016 at 12:27 PM
Quisiera agregar todos los campos de mi formulario, además no veo que se se estén mandando los datos, me puden ayudar?Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 02:08 PM
I tested the MailChimp integration and it is working as expected.
Here's how I tested it:
1. Here I mapped the "Email address" to "Correo Electronico" and the "Full Name" to "Nombre".
2. Here's a simple test submission I made:
3. You can see that it was recorded successfully in MailChimp.
Please note that when you test your integration, you need to use a valid email address on the submission.
Another thing, please note that the "Full Name" field in MailChimp, you need to use the "Full Name" field in the "Basic Fields" in JotForm, so that the "First Name" and "Last Name" will be mapped correctly.
To learn more about the MailChimp integration, please do check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/163-How-to-Integrate-with-MailChimp
If you are still having problems on this, please do provide us more information.
- profitnessmxAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 02:14 PM
Yes! is now working fine :) Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 23, 2016 at 04:13 PM
On behalf of my colleague you're welcome, I'm glad that it worked for you :)