- CISDSpedPTOAsked on August 24, 2016 at 11:09 AM
Yesterday our PayPal link was working fine. Today when people put their information into the form it takes it and when they go to check out it does not take them to PayPal. I see this in the history of the form. But it is not 3:15 pm yet today and I did not do any updating. Does this happen through Constant Contact automatically?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 12:34 PM
You have a condition that would hide the Paypal field when it's empty. You also have a number of conditions that would fill the Paypal field when an option from the Choose A Membership or Make a Donation is selected. But these conditions are not working.
You can do it this way instead:
1. Instead of adding the conditions, assign calculation values for the checkbox options. Please refer to this guide on how to do it: https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value.
2. Add the calculation widget and add the checkbox (Choose A Membership or Make a Donation) in the equation: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form.
3. Pass the calculation result to the Paypal field. Here's how: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field.
If you can't get it to work, let us know so we can check and help you do it in the form.