- Kim WildenmannAsked on September 01, 2016 at 01:54 PM
Please let me know as soon as possible. We typically don't have over the limit. We did a special campaign in August that spiked the numbers. But now that it is September, we should be back under our 1,000 view limit. So, I don't want to upgrade if possible because we usually stay within the limit.
Please let me know since it is September today and we should start over now for the month.
Our account number is guest_60893573766067 and is under Jill Dickert my associate, but please respond back to me.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 04:17 PM
As I check the Form analytics of your JotForm, it seems that your JotForm has already got over 1200 views on 01 Sep. If you have embedded the form on any your webpages or shared on any web page, we request you to check the traffic to the pages once to compare. The account is now scheduled to downgrade by tomorrow due to the over limit of form views.
Since the form is still associated with a guest account, you may register a free account using the same email address so that the form shall be moved automatically to it and you may manage all your forms by logging into your JotForm account. If you are already having an account, please let us know the username so that we can move the form to it.
- Kim WildenmannAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 04:46 PMDo you know the form that this overage is associated with that is receiving the overage?
Digital Contesting and
Content Marketing Manager
The E.W. Scripps Company
312 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
[Scripps new logo - give light 35]
- Lisa RankenAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 04:51 PM
We have an order form set up for sample requests. We get an e-mail with each submission. This morning I received 200 requests; from the few that I looked at, it was clear they were spam.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 05:26 PM
You'll find an answer here: