- ste_v_ensAsked on September 09, 2016 at 09:58 AM
So far, I am impressed with this program. Looking forward to using it more.
I recently set up my first form. When it was submitted, it sent an email to the user.
How did it know where to send it?
I love being able to get an email myself AND have it sent to a folder. GREAT!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 09, 2016 at 11:16 AM
We have 2 types of email alerts, the Email Notification and the Auto-responder.
The Email Notification is the alert that you will receive when someone completed your form. To know more about the notifications, please refer to this guide: Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
The Auto-responder email is the email that will be sent to the person who completed the form. Normally, the Auto-responder will use the value entered in the "Email" field as the recipient. Please refer to this user guide: Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder.
If you want to change the email recipient of the notification, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Recipients" tab. In this tab, you'll see the "Recipient Emails" where you can add or delete a recipient.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.