- lsgagt2016Asked on September 23, 2016 at 12:43 PM
I make the form successfully. It was integrated with Google spread sheet. But I cannot print out individula's data seperatly. I don't know coding etc. Please help me friends.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 01:52 PM
I am not sure if I understand your query correctly. Do you want to print each submission separately? If so, you may print the submission or make a PDF from the submissions view.
Please refer to the guide below that can help you with viewing the form submissions.
Hope this information helps! Let us know if you are referring something different. We will be happy to help.
- lsgagt2016Answered on September 24, 2016 at 05:46 AMBut my forms heading Logo are not seen.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 11:59 AM
Unfortunately, image on headers seems to be not viewable ion the form submissions page.
But there's still a simple workaround, here's how:
1. Add the logo in your form using the Image tool. After that, hide the logo so it is not visible in the live form.
2. Then when you print your submissions into your form submissions page, make sure to show the headers and text so they are visible. Here's how:
Hope this helps!