- HomeSchoolingNZAsked on September 26, 2016 at 09:57 PMI want the headers and text to also appear on the actual form that comes back to my inbox, and not just on the stored submissions. How do I achieve th
- CharlieAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 12:38 AM
You should be able to display the headers and static text field in your submissions page by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/305-How-to-show-headers-or-text-for-contracts-terms-agreements-in-the-PDF-format-of-a-submission.
Let us know if that works.
- HomeSchoolingNZAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 12:48 AM
Thanks for this Charlie. I have already done that, and yes, all the data appears in the pdf. However, the form that comes directly back to my inbox is not a pdf, and it only contains the data from the filled-in fields. How do I solve that?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 03:35 AM
Simply enable PDF Attachment in your email notification so when you receive users responses over email, it comes with a PDF file containing the form data.
1. Edit your Email Notification
2. Enable PDF Attachment under Advanced tab
If you have any other questions, feel free to open a new thread.