- AwesomeGamerAsked on October 10, 2016 at 11:23 PM
hi, please help me how i put my email in the form??
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 03:21 AM
I'm not sure if I understood your question correctly. Are you asking how to put your email in the form itself? Are you trying to setup your form so you receive submission notifications via email? We can only offer the exact solution if we clearly understand what you're trying to achieve.
To save your time, I'll just touch any particular topic about emails and hopefully one of them is what you're aiming to do:
1. If you just want to display your email in the form, there are plenty of ways to do it. The simplest approach is to use the Text Field.
2. If you want to add an email field to your form, just drag the Email Field to your form.
3. If you want to setup Email Notifications, follow this short but detailed guide on Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
4. And lastly, in case you refer to emails for your respondents, then here's a guide on Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
If your goal wasn't mentioned on any of the above, reply to this thread with more info so we can better assist you.