- Latifa87Asked on October 19, 2016 at 03:33 AM
I'm trying to test your platform before going for the paid version but i'm unable to make the text right aligned for arabic!
- IrshadAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 04:09 AM
Please try to inject the below custom css code:
direction: rtl !important;
unicode-bidi: bidi-override !important;
You can also use the below Arabic template:
If you have any query, or need further assistance, feel free to revert back.
- Latifa87Answered on October 19, 2016 at 05:44 AMyou didn't tell me the steps on how to reach this area of the form??
i can't find it to inject this code.
- JotForm SupportoliviaAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 07:23 AM
You can find steps about how to inject custom css codes in the following images below.
1. Click "Design" icon in the Form Builder.
2. Click "Inject CSS" tab and then paste the codes in textarea. Click "Save Changes" button after you paste css codes to this part.
In addition, if you still cannot find Inject CSS part, and you see an interface like images below, follow these steps:
1. Click CSS, and the paste codes text area.
2. Finally, click the "Save" button. This button at the left side of the page.
In addition, if you have more details, follow the guide: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.
- Latifa87Answered on October 19, 2016 at 08:44 AMthe screen you show me is totally different than what i see!!
- IrshadAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 09:25 AM
Unfortunately we have not received any screenshot or attachment. Please check the below guide, which explains how you can add images or screenshot on support forum:
It seems you are getting new interface, when you clicked on the the "Design" icon in form builder. In the new Design interface, you need to click on "CSS" tab, and then you can inject the css code. After putting the css code, you would require to click on the Save button from the left side. Please check the below screenshot:
If you face any issue, or need further assistance, feel free to revert back.