- ilsartoAsked on October 21, 2016 at 03:22 AM
Buongiorno, volevo aggiungere un secondo indirizzo email, però mi da sempre errore di formato non valido.
Come posso aggiungere un secondo indirizzo email alle notifiche?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 04:05 AM
Vi consiglio di controllare il collegamento manuale d'uso, come si vede qui sotto:
Se avete bisogno di ulteriore assistenza, non esitate a contattarci.
- ilsartoAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 05:44 AMBuongiorno,
la procedura la conosco, però non mi permette di aggiungere un’altro destinatario.
non mi permette di aggiungere la “ @ "
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 06:35 AM
First of all, we are not able to see the screenshot you sent in your previous answer as you responded via email. Please attach screenshot here as the following:
Secondly, I've checked your form and I've seen that I am able to add a new recipient in your form as you can see the screen below:
I was not able to reproduce the issue you had. Could you please tell us in which form you wanted to add a second recipient email address and you could not?
Please add a screenshot. I will be glad to help you.
- ilsartoAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 09:44 AMBuongiorno,
ho riprovato, ma non mi consente di inserire un indirizzo email. Mi da come errore: https://www.dropbox.com/s/irvvmx7qg60wxz5/Screenshot%202016-10-21%2011.27.05.png?dl=0
Però se mi scrivo da un’altra parte l’indirizzo e poi lo incollo nella finestra di Jotform allora funziona.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 10:06 AM
Yes, you should complete the email address before clicking the save button. Otherwise, you'll get that error. I've checked your form and I think you've figured this out already. I can see you have firstname.lastname@example.org as one of the recipients.
Please let us know if you need further help.
- ilsartoAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 11:44 AMSalve,
non funziona digitando l’indirizzo, sono riuscito ad inserirlo solo incollando l’indirizzo copiato da altro testo.
Utilizzo un mac con osx 10.10.5.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 12:14 PM
So, you are saying that you cannot type @ character in the email address box? Are you using Safari or Chrome? Please confirm this. So far, I cannot replicate this using the same OS but it's through Browserstack so I really cannot tell.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 12:25 PM
I tested your form as well, I wasn't able to replicate this error with @ key, I'm on Mac OS X 10.12.
Also, I see your second email in notifier:
Does the issue still persist?
Let us know if it does, so we can check further.
- ilsartoAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 12:44 PMconfermo che non mi permette di digitare “ @ “. Appena lo faccio mi da errore. Utilizzo safari 10.0
Ho risolto incollando l’indirizzo.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 12:54 PM
I tested in Safari, didn't encounter any problem:
What could be the issue is keyboard settings on your Mac, if you are using Italian keyboard and it represents the @ key in some other way:
Is that the case by any chance?
We'll wait for your response.
- ilsartoAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 01:44 PMbuonasera,
se installo la tastiera in inglese, allora funziona. con la tastiera in italiano no, come digito @ mi da errore come se avessi premuto il tasto di invio.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 03:09 PM
The Italian language has a different command in Keyboard as far as my search result is concerned. You have to add the @ character by pressing CMD + ALT + O. Anyways, I think you've figured it out already. If you need further help, let us know here or create a new thread about it.