- lulubudeAsked on October 21, 2016 at 04:35 AM
How can I print a submission to look like the forms?
I would like to print off the submissions to look like the completed form does on screen when the user is completing it. Both the emailed version and the PDF version from the website look like a 'report' with just the information printed.
Can you help please?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 04:56 AM
I've explained you below how you can print a submission in the template of your form step by step:
1. Add a print button in your form and save it.
3. Open a submission that you want to print.
4. Click Edit.
5. Scroll down to your form and click Print.
Please find the following screen to see how it can be done:
If you need further clarification, do not hesitate to contact us.