- neoLab_MiggeAsked on November 09, 2016 at 10:33 AM
We installed several forms on our website and received filled out forms from our customers.
BUT we did not get a single notification!!!
Therefore some forms are already 1 month old.
How comes the notifications are not working?????
This is urgent!
Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 12:23 PM
One of the recipient emails was in bounce list: https://www.jotform.com/help/262-How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List
It has been removed from the bounce list already, so this should solve the problem. Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- neoLab_MiggeAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 04:33 AM
thank you very much.
is there the danger of getting back on the bounce list?
- BorisAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 05:56 AM
Yes, your address can end up on the bounce list again if the recipient server (neolab.de) continues to reject our emails.
In order to ensure you have the least likely chance for the notifications to be bounced / rejected, we recommend setting up your notifications in the manner described here:
Please set up your notifications in that manner, and let us know should you experience any further issues.
- neoLab_MiggeAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 11:37 AM
ok, thank you.