- palashrAsked on November 10, 2016 at 02:43 AM
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 03:01 AM
If I understood you correctly, you want to export your submission data and then upload it in your database.
You can send your data to an external database in different ways. Please have a look at the instructions below:
1. You can use Post Submissions Data feature to post users submissions directly to your external database. In this case, you need to write some PHP scripts.
2. Export your data in Excel sheet or CSV format and upload it to your own database.
Please have a look at the following images about how to do it.
Select your form and click Submissions.
In Submissions page, you can select options according to in which format you want to download your submissions data.
Finally, you need to upload this export data to your database.
Please have a look at this guide if you need more details: How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
3. If you want to export your submissions data into your SQL Server, you can use this application: sqlserver.jotform.io
If it is not your issue, could you please explain your issue more detailed?