- hiteshjnAsked on November 11, 2016 at 02:28 AM
The form has been embedded on the following link: http://wallabies.in/registration.html
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 02:36 AM
I have checked your form and your web page. I have seen that your form is invisible in your web page on mobile phones. However, I am able to see your form on mobile phones with the following URL http://www.jotform.me/form/63001241404436
Could you please try to embed your form with iFrame to your page as the following screenshot:
Please try and if the issue still persists, let us know.
- hiteshjnAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 03:47 AM
I tried the iframe method and the issue is still there.
- JotForm SupportoliviaAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 04:48 AM
I have checked your embedded form on Android and iOs platforms but I didn't replicate the issue.
Could you please clear your caches on mobile and try again?
If the issue persists, please provide screenshots of your problem?
I'll be awaiting for your reply.
- hiteshjnAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 08:16 AM
The forms have started showing all of a sudden. I think the iframe method did the trick. Thanks.