- allisondashAsked on November 22, 2016 at 11:13 AM
through the thank you button I only know how to have it go to one big external page
So based on an option someone selects from a drop down menu, I have separate pages I want to redirect them to
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 01:02 PM
You can actually redirect the Thank You page to an external link based on the condition. Here's a guide:
1. Insert a drop down field with the list of options.
2. Click the "Conditions" button in the toolbar.
3. Select the "Change Thank You Page" condition.
4. Set a condition wherein if the "Option 1" is selected in the drop down, the Thank You page will redirect to the "URL" field.
5. After that, you need to create more condition for the other options.
Here's a related guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/333-How-to-Change-Thank-You-Message-Depending-on-the-Language-Used
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.