What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Using the Thank You Page conditionAsked by allisondash on November 22, 2016 at 11:13 AM
through the thank you button I only know how to have it go to one big external page
So based on an option someone selects from a drop down menu, I have separate pages I want to redirect them to
You can actually redirect the Thank You page to an external link based on the condition. Here's a guide:
1. Insert a drop down field with the list of options.
2. Click the "Conditions" button in the toolbar.
3. Select the "Change Thank You Page" condition.
4. Set a condition wherein if the "Option 1" is selected in the drop down, the Thank You page will redirect to the "URL" field.
5. After that, you need to create more condition for the other options.
Here's a related guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/333-How-to-Change-Thank-You-Message-Depending-on-the-Language-Used
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.