- PBEDAsked on November 25, 2016 at 08:35 AM
Is there a way to get a completed form to resend the data through to Salesforce? We had a number that for various reasons didn't submit to saleforce and rather than someone filling the form out again I would prefer to find a way of resubmitting.
I tried editing the form and clicking submit but this didn't seem to have the desired effect.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 09:47 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
It is possible to edit a submission and submit it without any changing on it. However,I'm not sure if the data will be transferred to salesforce or not.
Let me check it and I will return you soon.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 10:09 AM
Thank you again for your patience.
I tested in on my side and I can confirm that the data is transferred to the salesforce when you edit your form submission.
Regarding how to edit a submission, I added here two useful guides for you.
1. You can edit a submisison from your submission page.
2. You can add an edit link to notification and click that link when you receive a notification.
Hope, these would help you. If you have more questions, please do let us know. We would be pleased to assist you for any issue you may have.