- jacobosanromanAsked on November 25, 2016 at 11:12 AM
Hello I would like to format the submission PDF with my logo and other things
Can I do it?
It will be attached to the Autoresponder so the user gets it when completing the form
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 12:45 PM
Yes, you can customize the attached PDF using the PDF designer. Here's a guide on how to open the PDF Designer:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. After that, click the "PDF" button and then select "Customize PDF" option.
This will be applied on the PDF coming from the Email Notification, Autoresponder and on the Submissions page.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- jacobosanromanAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 12:50 PM
Thank you I am trying that. It works but it is a bit limited. Do you know if there is an alternative perhaps using a widget or other external tool.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 02:34 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have any other tool that will format the attached PDF.
I'm not sure if it'll help but you can try enabling the "Show Headers and Texts" option in the Submissions page. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/305-How-to-Show-Headers-and-Text-in-the-PDF.
- jacobosanromanAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 06:41 AM
done thank you