- amandaukAsked on November 26, 2016 at 05:52 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 26, 2016 at 09:01 AM
You can change the email recipient of the notification in the Emails wizard. In this way, you will receive an email notification when someone completed your form. Here's a guide:
1. Click the Emails button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the Edit button.
3. Go to the Recipients tab. In this tab, you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or delete a recipient.
Please check the complete guide here: https://www.jotform.com/help/314-How-to-Properly-Add-Change-and-Test-a-New-Email-Recipient-Address
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- amandaukAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 09:45 PM