- rockinrhinestonesAsked on November 28, 2016 at 09:05 AM
In my first three shirt options the size, color, and quantity boxes are all on one line I can't get it to do the same on the last shirt option.
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 10:17 AM
I have checked your form. It is seen that you injected some custom CSS code to your form. I have checked these codes, too. Below CSS codes cause the difference you mentioned above in your dropdown boxes. Please remove these CSS codes form your form:
width : 14% !important;
padding : 0 !important;
padding-right : 4% !important;
You can also have a look at my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/63323812595963
If you want, you clone my demo form to your side, too. Please follow this guide about how to clone: How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
If you need any further details, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- rockinrhinestonesAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 02:44 PMHow do I remove the CSS codes
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 04:33 PM
You can remove the CSS codes in the Form Designer. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Design" button at the top toolbar.
2. In the Form Designer, go to the "CSS" tab. Look for the CSS code provided by my colleague Olivia and delete it.
Related guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
Hope that helps. Thank you.