Browse Article by Topicssave form autofill autosave continue later
- How to Disable Auto-Save
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- How to Save a Form
- How to Enable Auto Fill on Forms
Related Forum Questions
- Incorrect calculation payment in Authorize.net transaction
- Customers want to only fill out form and pay later through PayPal, but they can't.
- Keeping and tracking changes to a form
- Disable Autosave Feature in V4
- Do you have a "save" button?
- How to end users can save forms and continue later?
- Limitations on the functionality of the Geocomplete widget
- Create a login system so they can complete the form at a later time?
- How do I save abandoned/part complete forms?
- Save form for later?
How to Enable Auto Fill on FormsLast Update: March 12, 2017
Enabling Autofill feature will automatically save the form's field values locally (browser local storage) until the form is submitted. This way, your users don't lose any single data if they accidentally close or reload their browser while filling the form. Please take note that they need to use the same browser in order for the saved field values to autofill in the form.
1. Click SETTINGS at the top > FORM SETTINGS on the left > then click the SHOW MORE OPTIONS button.
2. Scroll down a bit and change CONTINUE FORMS LATER to ENABLED.
Here's how to enable Autofill in V3:
1. While in the form builder, click "Preferences" to open Form Preferences window
2. In the Preferences window, click "ADVANCED" tab
3. Then set Continue Forms Later to Enabled.
Please check this video to see how it works!
We also have another form saving method which saves the form data to the JotForm server and can be accessed using different browsers, this is called session parameter method.
Got questions? Write comments below!