Browse Article by Topicssave form autofill autosave continue later
- How to Disable Auto-Save
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- How to Save a Form
- How to Enable Auto Fill on Forms
Related Forum Questions
- Save form for later?
- Is it possible to save a form and continue later?
- Save Form for Later Help
- Create field that will auto-populate another form after submission
- Can users temporarily save their work?
- How can I allow people to save form to finish later?
- Difficulty with embedding on Wordpress website
- Add A Save Button For Users To Save Answers
- Save and Continue Later Workaround: how to clear a session, if the user decides not to submit the form.
- Forms Auto Fill Options
How to Enable Auto Fill on FormsLast Update: February 20, 2017
Enabling Autofill feature will automatically save the form's field values locally (browser local storage) until the form is submitted. This way, your users don't lose any single data if they accidentally close or reload their browser while filling the form. Please take note that they need to use the same browser in order for the saved field values to autofill in the form.
Here's how to enable Autofill in V3:
1. While in the form builder, click "Preferences" to open Form Preferences window
2. In the Preferences window, click "ADVANCED" tab
3. Then set Continue Forms Later to Enabled.
Here's how to enable Autofill in V4:
1. Click SETTINGS at the top > FORM SETTINGS on the left > then click the SHOW MORE OPTIONS button.
2. Scroll down a bit and change CONTINUE FORMS LATER to ENABLED.
Please check this video to see how it works!
We also have another form saving method which saves the form data to the JotForm server and can be accessed using different browsers, this is called session parameter method.
Got questions? Write comments below!