Browse Article by Topicssave form autofill autosave continue later
- How to Disable Auto-Save
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- How to Save a Form
- How to Enable Auto Fill on Forms
Related Forum Questions
- How to disable auto save form in Form Builder V4
- Saving form that is in progress
- Forms not saving with 4.0
- Saving form entries to complete them later
- My forms arent saving.
- Can I recover missing data from a saved form?
- Is there a way to accept partial submissions.
- Save form's answers
- How do I "save form" in Inbox after editing?
- Can a form be saved and continued later?
How to Enable Auto Fill on FormsLast Update: October 22, 2016
Enabling Autofill feature will automatically save the form's field values locally (browser local storage) until the form is submitted. This way, your users don't lose any single data if they accidentally close or reload their browser while filling the form. Please take note that they need to use the same browser in order for the saved field values to autofill in the form.
Here's how to enable Autofill:
1. While in the form builder, click "Preferences" to open Form Preferences window
2. In the Preferences window, click "ADVANCED" tab
3. Then set Continue Forms Later to Enabled.
Please check this video to see how it works!
We also have another form saving method which saves the form data to the JotForm server and can be accessed using different browsers, this is called session parameter method.
Got questions? Write comments below!