Browse Article by Topicssave form autofill autosave continue later
- How to Disable Auto-Save
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- How to Save a Form
- How to Enable Auto Fill on Forms
Related Forum Questions
- Form was not saved after hours of work
- Can recipients of my form save form to review and edit later?
- I want to creat a form where people can stop at any point and come back to it at later time to complete it. Is that possible here?
- Is it possible for users to save the form and come back later to finish it
- Form wont save
- Is there a "save form" widget so a customer can finish filling it in later?
- Heading field: cannot close properties window
- Why uploaded files are not showing while using Save and continue later option?
- It says "Form is disabled" when I preview the form after saving it.
- How can I save form input data into my database?
How to Enable Auto Fill on FormsLast Update: October 22, 2016
Enabling Autofill feature will automatically save the form's field values locally (browser local storage) until the form is submitted. This way, your users don't lose any single data if they accidentally close or reload their browser while filling the form. Please take note that they need to use the same browser in order for the saved field values to autofill in the form.
Here's how to enable Autofill:
1. While in the form builder, click "Preferences" to open Form Preferences window
2. In the Preferences window, click "ADVANCED" tab
3. Then set Continue Forms Later to Enabled.
Please check this video to see how it works!
We also have another form saving method which saves the form data to the JotForm server and can be accessed using different browsers, this is called session parameter method.
Got questions? Write comments below!