Browse Article by Topicscalculation calculation value assign value assign
- How to Perform Form Calculation Using a Widget
- Form Calculation - Math Function Reference
- Conditional Logic Inserts Text/Calculation Into A Field
- How to Pass a Form's Calculated Value to another Form's Payment Total Field?
- How to Pass a Calculation to a Payment Field
- How to Assign Calculation Value
- How to Perform Form Calculation in the Matrix Field?
- How to Have Unique Question Using Multiple Fields
- How to Manipulate Text (String) with Conditions and Calculation
- How to Perform Calculation in the Matrix Field Through Condition
Related Forum Questions
- Cannot update new calculation formula for Form Calculation Widget
- Form Calculation "brown comma" instead of "black comma"
- Testing whether a Form Calculation result is an integer
- Preventing Negative Values in Form Calculation Widget
- Issue with Calculation Conditions
- Translation for "Form Calculator" widget?
- Payment field: Tax and Coupons are not being calculated correctly on the form
- Can I assign values to entries in a menu for addition and a total?
- One of our field is calculating as 60 instead of just 6
- How to conditionally show/hide a field based on the quantity that is selected in a payment field?
How to Assign Calculation ValueLast Update: February 20, 2017
Calculation value is generally used for calculations. It represents the number value of the text options. This is only available on radio button, checkbox and drop-down tools. To assign calculation value on these fields, follow these steps.
1) Select you field, and click on its gear icon
2) Click on Surveying tab
3) Add the values for each option
Take note: Drop Down field always has an empty option, therefor, you must place a zero in the first line.
1. Assuming you have already a radio field on your form, click that field then click the gear icon to open its properties.
2. On the properties wizard, set the calculation value under surveying tab like the following.
Take note: For the dropdown field, it always has a blank/empty option, therefore, you must leave or place zero as the first calculation value like the following.
Drop-down demo form: https://form.jotform.com/60810099989975