Browse Article by Topicscalculation calculation value assign value assign
- How to Perform Form Calculation Using a Widget
- Form Calculation - Math Function Reference
- Conditional Logic Inserts Text/Calculation Into A Field
- How to Pass a Form's Calculated Value to another Form's Payment Total Field?
- How to Pass a Calculation to a Payment Field
- How to Assign Calculation Value
- How to Perform Form Calculation in the Matrix Field?
- How to Have Unique Question Using Multiple Fields
- How to Manipulate Text (String) with Conditions and Calculation
Related Forum Questions
- Form Calculations aren't working
- Error in calculation form
- My form calculation is no longer working after deleting my last Inventory widget
- Conditions: It is dublicated automatically when we update a condition
- How to increase value of field with calculate conditions and Multiple Selection widget selections
- RE: Form Calculation
- Calculations between page breaks -- breaks the calculation.
- data dissappears from 2 fields when I press 'submit' and I can't figure out why?
- I need a selectable calculation form
- Adding a requirement to a question
How to Assign Calculation ValueLast Update: September 6, 2016
Calculation value is generally used for calculations. It represents the number value of the text options. This is only available on radio button, checkbox and drop-down tools. To assign calculation value on these fields, follow these steps.
1. Assuming you have already a radio field on your form, click that field then click the gear icon to open its properties.
2. On the properties wizard, set the calculation value under surveying tab like the following.
Take note: For the dropdown field, it always has a blank/empty option, therefore, you must leave or place zero as the first calculation value like the following.
Drop-down demo form: https://form.jotform.com/60810099989975