Browse Article by Topicscalculation calculation value assign value assign
- How to Perform Calculation in the Form?
- Form Calculation - Math Function Reference
- How to Insert Text or Mathematical Calculation into a Field Using Conditional Logic
- How to Pass a Form's Calculated Value to another Form's Payment Total Field?
- How to Pass a Calculation to a Payment Field
- How to Assign Calculation Value
- How to Perform Form Calculation in the Matrix Field?
- How to Have Unique Question Using Multiple Fields
Related Forum Questions
- What is a reliable form calculation widget that won't erase everything I input into it?
- How to total product cost by multiplying it by a entered number field?
- How can I create this calculator ish form?
- Multiple/Varied Matrix calculations
- Looking to do calculations, photos, multiple pages.
- Calculation widget adding 0 after the calculated result
- Combine texts to another field that is set as calculation values of a dropdown field with multiple selection enabled using conditional logic.
- How to calculate total of cells in Configurable List widget
- Add a number of days to a date field
- Why calculation field is not passing it's value to payment field?
How to Assign Calculation ValueLast Update: September 6, 2016
Calculation value is generally used for calculations. It represents the number value of the text options. This is only available on radio button, checkbox and drop-down tools. To assign calculation value on these fields, follow these steps.
1. Assuming you have already a radio field on your form, click that field then click the gear icon to open its properties.
2. On the properties wizard, set the calculation value under surveying tab like the following.
Take note: For the dropdown field, it always has a blank/empty option, therefore, you must leave or place zero as the first calculation value like the following.
Drop-down demo form: https://form.jotform.com/60810099989975