Browse Article by Topicsfile upload upload form upload files uploading multiple uploads upload widgets
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
- Downloading File Uploads in the Form Using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to Create Upload Forms
- How to Download the Submission Files
Related Forum Questions
- Adjusting the file upload button using CSS
- Uploading multiple files
- Uploaded photos are not coming into my Google Drive's folder
- Is there a way to compress a file that is uploaded in form?
- Submission Excel: Can we receive file upload links as hyperlinks?
- I tried downloading my file uploads from jotformeu.com link but I was redirected to Amazon AWS
- Autoresponder Email: an option to send the file uploads as attachments to submitters
- File Uploads: File uploads are intermittently failing.
- PDF Attachment: Email sending failure on upload form
- Multiple File Uploads: Ability to set a minimum number of files that should be uploaded.
How to Create Upload FormsLast Update: August 19, 2016
There are several ways to accept uploads on your forms each with its own ups and downs, this guide will show them all.
Option #1: The first and simplest to use is to add File Upload field to your jotform
This is the easiest way to enable your users to upload a file to your form, but if you need to have them upload several files and in the same time, you want to not add a lot of fields to your form, you can change that same field to accept multiple files.
To do that, click on the File Upload field and then click on Allow Multiple from the toolbar and you will see the change instantly. You can also see other options in the settings like "Max File Size" and "Extensions".
To learn more about adjusting the max file size, please check this link: How to Change Upload Size Limit.
If you want to change the allowed file types, then please feel free to visit this other link: Which File Types to Allow in the File Upload Field
Option #2: By utilizing widgets.
There are several widgets that you can add to your jotform that would allow you to upload files:
1. Image Upload Preview
2. Drag and Drop Upload
3. Kloudless File Uploader
5. Uploadcare File Uploader
6. Infusionsoft Upload
Each of them brings you some feature so check them out and add the one that you like the most :)
If you have any questions or troubles with the uploads, do let us know in the comments under this guide and we will happily assist you and help you have it just as you wanted.