- nealwalshAsked on December 16, 2016 at 07:43 AM
My client is interested in going with you. He will have a form which asks entrants for a competition to upload three or four files for their entry which will then upload to Dropbox.
We had two queries:
1. I assume the contact details fields will go to his specified email address
2. As there will be many entrants, will each form submission go to seperate subfolders in the Dropbox account? will there be a link to this in the form details email?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 16, 2016 at 08:16 AM
Thank you for contacting us and your interest in our Services.
Let me answer your questions:
1. If you are referring to Notifiers and where filled forms will go you specify that right there in Notifiers menu:
2. You can specify the folder name and separate submissions in subfolders by doing this:
-You integrate your form with DropBox and set the folder name like in the image below (dropbox test):
-And if you check 'Add response date before your subfolder name' it will show your submissions something like this:
You can read more about DropBox integration here https://www.jotform.com/help/77-Upload-to-Dropbox-with-JotForm
If you mean the link to DropBox folder, that will not be included in submission, but uploaded file however will be.
If you have any additional questions please let us know, we'll be glad to help.